↓ The College of Nursing endeavors to develop a nurse:
- Who demonstrates competency in the knowledge and skills in providing Holistic nursing care based on nursing process, in the hospital and community.
- Who demonstrates competency in the skills and techniques of nursing based on concepts and principles from selected areas of physical, biological and behavioral sciences.
- Who is professionally competent to be a member of health team in meeting the primitive, preventive and restorative health needs of the society.
- Who is capable to demonstrate skills in teaching, management, interpersonal relations and communication.
- Who demonstrates leadership qualities and decision-making abilities to function effectively in various situations.
- Who is aware of moral and ethical values and practices them in personal and professional life.
- Who recognizes the need for continued learning for their personal and professional development